Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Facial Line


So this is my first ever review on my new blog! I just received my Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Formula kit in the mail from Bzzagent. I typically have extremely sensitive skin, and even with higher end sensitive skin formulas (purchased from a classy department store); I have experienced both burning and itching sensations which leave my face looking blotchy and unattractive. I am both eager and hesitant to try new things in this aspect because I want to find products that work, but I do not want to experience an allergic reaction to something that is supposed to make me look more appealing. So here's my low down on this new Burt's Bees Sensitive Skincare line:
The daily facial cleanser was lather free, lotion like, & had a subtle earthy scent to it. I applied it to my face in a circular motion and rinsed with warm water. One thing I noticed about this cleanser is that it left my face feeling soft and not at all itchy or burning. I then applied the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizing Cream and was happy with the lightweight, non-greasy feel. This product is highly recommended for people with sensitive skin and people who are fragrance sensitive. Both products get the 5 stars they deserve and I am a happy camper.

No comments: