Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stinky Dog Syndrome


Does your dog have a case of "Stinky Dog Syndrome?" My dog doesn't stink all the time, but he occasionally enjoys never passes up rolling in stinky stuff. We went to the beach this weekend and I noticed he loved rolling in stinky dead crab and dead birds that washed up on the shore. Unfortunately I didn't have my Tropiclean with me and we had to wait till we got home to bathe him. It is the only dog shampoo that is gentle enough yet cleans and "Deodorizes" effectively. It is made with natural ingredients and smells good enough to drink (do not drink, trust me it tastes awful). I also have a confession to make; I did use this shampoo on my daughter when I ran out of human shampoo and needed some in a pinch. It made her hair soft and smell terrific. Don't think me a bad mom, think of me as a good pet owner that would test this stuff out on my kids before I used it on my dog, ha. I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. See my baby Bean below.



No comments: