Thursday, October 20, 2011

Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Pomegranate CiderPumpkin Spice














Ever feel a longing to be one with the seasons, traveling with the wind like a tumble weed?  I do, I am nomadic by nature. Only problem with being a gypsy is that while I like life in the fast lane, I unfortunately, am married to a speed bump. Ok so being a gypsy this day in age is also not very practical. Although, I can't tame the longing for being a wanderer, I can sit back and dream and drink a little bit of  Zhena's Gypsy Tea. I have spent hundreds of dollars in tea if not a thousand and this BY FAR is one of the best. They mostly use certified organic teas and pair them with several different complimenting spices, fruits, or flowers. My favorite was the Ambrosia Plumb, but it was seasonal: makes me sad to see the summer go. My new favorite autumnal tea is Pomegranate Cider and Pumpkin Spice. They are very warming and just make you want to settle into to fall and get cozy.

No comments: