Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kroger's Truly Awesome Cookies



Ok so the cat is out of the bag; I am a bzz agent and sometimes I get to try truly awesome products as a perk (no pun intended). This time I got to try Kroger's Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies. I received 2 boxes of Truly Awesome cookies through the mail from bzz agent. I also received five $1 off coupons to share with friends or family. Tomorrow I will be taking them to work and sharing those coupons with my coworkers as I have nothing left to share of the cookies, they are long gone. My nephew, kids, and husband devoured them last night. I got two of them and the rest was history. The cookies were kind of crunchy, but I like them that way as they go well with milk. I liked the fact that there were no artificial flavors and they were made with butter instead of soy margarine. I give this product 5 stars.

No comments: