Saturday, November 5, 2011

Organic Hair Care by Renpure

my sassy hair needs shape! Shape & Design Hair Spraymy lifeless hair needs lift! Mousse

                                                                                          











I was away on a last minute business trip when I discovered I had left all my hair products at home, even my straightener. I though alright I will just not wash my hair and therefore I won't have to style it. So I figured, I might as well hop in the shower and not get my hair wet. While in the the process of trying to figure out how to get the weird shower button in the shower to work it blasted me with water. There went my idea of not getting my hair wet. For those of you who don't know it, I go through a metamorphosis when my hair gets wet. I turn into this growling, frothy mouthed, beast, in search of a man to kill; Ok so not quite, but my hair gets curly and very frizzy so I need to have a good product and or tools to either tame or straighten my hair. I didn't bring my straightener so I would have to wear my hair curly, immediately after hopping out of the shower I pinned my hair back and got my stuff ready to go and headed for the nearest grocery store (which was the only store open at 6 in the morning). I went for the hair care aisle and by passed all the other products and one caught my eye. A brand that I had never heard of before. I picked up the mousse and the shape and design hair spray by Renpure and thought I would give them both a try. I took both products out to my car and distributed the mousse evenly and then added hairspray to prevent fly aways and frizz. The product smelled good and worked effectively. I even got comments on how nice my hair looked. I will use this on my daughter too as the poor girl inherited my crazy hair. I give this product 5/5 stars. It works fantastically and is also affordable.

2 comments:

Sarah kline said...

How long did it last for you? I have the kind of hair that stays good till I go out side whatever the weather.

Unknown said...

It lasted all day and claims to be humidity proof. They have different levels of hold. It worked for my hair, but I have frizz and a lot of volume, so you may want something with more hold than what I need.