Friday, November 25, 2011

Shikai Cucumber Melon Lotion

Shikai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion Cucumber Melon, Cucumber/Melon


Shikai Cucumber Melon Body Lotion is another one of my lotion favorites. I just recently purchased this at Grocery Outlet for $2.99, it was so cheap because they changed the bottle style. I have used their brand for quite a few years and I really like their shampoo's for color treated hair. Their lotion is non-greasy and a lighter moisturizer for those who tend to have a dry, but not parched skin. The smell is a fresh non irritating scent, I tend to get headaches from natural and synthetic fragrances and this does not bother me at all. It contains aloe, borage and shea butter for that extra skin softening experience. I do notice that every time I put it on though, my dog comes running to lick it off of me, so you may want to note, it could be a canine attractant. I give this product 4/5 stars as I do think it should moisturize areas like dry scaly elbows better.

No comments: