Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Zevia; Best Soda Ever

The worst a person can do for their health and waist line is to consume sodas full of high fructose corn syrup. At the other end of the spectrum some people also consume sodas full of artificial chemical sweeteners that have other known health risks.  So what soda can you enjoy without HFCS or artificial sweeteners? I have found one that is all natural and doesn't contain HFCS or anything artificial. Zevia is the best tasting no calorie soda I have ever tasted. It comes in 12 different flavors some with or without caffeine. My two favorite flavors are the Black Cherry and Cream Soda. It can be kind of spendy but I found it for $3.99 for a six pack on sale. I have noticed though that the price of regular soda isn't cheap either, and neither is the toll it will take on your health. So if you do have that craving for a soda every once in awhile this is well worth the splurge. I give it 5 stars, although I do wish I could find it on sale more often.

http://www.zevia.com/about

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I haven't tried it yet, but I will look for it in Chicago this weekend. thanks,I trust your taste Angela.

hairdresseronfire said...

I gave up drinking soda 10 years ago because studies were always going back and forth on which was healthier: diet vs regular. I just decided to not drink it at all. When I was a kid, soda was like candy to me, I drank anywhere from a can or two a day, to sometimes even 4 or 5. I still do have soda if I am nauseous and need 7up or Gingerale, or in an occasional alcoholic drink. But I do not drink cans at a time. Thanks for your recommendation of Zevia! I will try it sometime!

Unknown said...

It's really good. I like the dark cherry, cream soda and grape. They carry them at Roth's, Lifesource, Fred Meyer's and maybe Krogers for people who live back east. Kroger & Fred Meyers are one in the same.