Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Proof Is In The Science


After a few months on hiatus I am back with a new line of products I have tried. I am super excited to tell you all that a new economy grocery store has opened up in town . They are super cheap and carry all natural products and foods, thus allowing me to try several new products, which I can blog about to my hearts desire. The first product that I absolutely love is Earth Science A-D-E Creamy Cleanser. I tend to get excessively dry skin in the winter so this creamy cleanser has been keeping my dry skin at bay and coupled with the Earth Science toner my skin is starting to show significant improvement. I like that there are no harsh perfumes which make my skin itchy and red. You don't have to worry about any harsh chemical and cleansers that will strip away your skins natural oils, thus causing you to age prematurely. It may not be for every skin type, but if your skin tends to be on the dryer side this product is well worth your time and money. It retails for about 9 bucks, but can be purchased through Vitacost for a few bucks cheaper.

No comments: