Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's that smell?

Every time I use my favorite lotion by Pacifica, people at work say Ooooo what's that smell? "Smells like a Pina Colada." Both men and women compliment me on the smell of this yummy coconut  lotion. This lotion is light and sinks into your skin leaving a silky feel and a sheen to your skin. I first tried some of Pacifica's products around 2 years ago and bought their Hawaiian Ruby Guava perfume. Then I noticed an Indian Coconut Nectar gift set in Sephora and decided to try it. I loved it and so did the ladies at my office. The lotion and body wash were gone in no time, so I decided to have my local health food store order some for me. I am hooked on Pacifica's products and love all of their scents. I am usually perfume and smell sensitive, but not to their products 'cause they use real natural and essential oils to fragrance their perfumes. Check them out on the web; their company is based out of Portland Oregon and are designed by Brooke Harvey.

No comments: