Monday, March 12, 2012

Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance-Grain Free Cat Food



My 17 year old cat is a picky one when it comes to her food. She is spoiled and rightly so at that age; I only feed her high quality grain free foods. She usually does a wet dry combination. In the past I was opposed to feeding Hill's SD as they were full of corn and contained byproducts. Naturally I was excited to see that they came out with a more natural line of food containing no corn or grains. As soon as I received my free 2 lb. bag via Pet Food Direct (courtesy of BzzAgent) I opened it and watched her go to town. She chowed to her hearts content and then , being utterly exhausted from mowing down a mountainous pile, decided to take a nap on her heated pet bed. I will give it some time and check back in at a later date to see if she gets bored of the taste. 

No comments: