Friday, October 7, 2011

Biokleen "Put's the Green in Clean"

 


You simply cannot get any better family & pet safe cleaning products for your money. Biokleen has formulated a variety of natural, non-toxic, "Green" cleaners. They have a line of household and professional cleaning agents for jobs big and small. I have used the: All-Temperature Citrus Laundry Powder & Liquid (smells divine), Chlorine Free Oxygen Bleach Plus, Automatic Dish Powder, Spray & Wipe All Purpose Cleaner, Soy Toilet Scrub, & the Citrus Soy Solvent (works great for greasy stoves). Yes, I am quite the cleaner freak! Not saying that my house is spot free, but I have tried all these cleaners over the course of 5 years and I have to say, the products speak for themselves. The laundry detergent and spray cleaner contain grapefruit seed extract which has been said to be a powerful anti-microbial & anti-fungal agent.

No comments: