Sunday, October 30, 2011

Talenti Gelato

Tonight was the first night I tasted a bit of heaven; ok so heaven doesn't have a taste, but if there was something that you could eat that gave you the warm fuzzies inside or reminded you of the first time you rode your bike,how your mom used to sing you to sleep, or that time when you scrubbed the toilet with your brothers toothbrush, it would be Talenti Gelato. I read through the different flavors and found that it was so hard to choose one in particular because they all sounded so good. I finally wound up with pistachio, and I must say, it is the best I have ever tasted! The kids turned their noses up at first and then they tried it and we wound up in a gelato war. I can't wait to try the other flavors. Their Gelato's are free of hormones, HFCS, & free of gluten (except for Caramel Cookie Crunch).

No comments: