Monday, October 24, 2011

Body Wash that Tingles and Shampoo that is Squeaky Clean



Looking for a human/earth friendly body wash that leaves you with a fresh scent and a slight tingle? You have got to try EO Grapefruit and Mint Shower Gel. I just picked up a big 32 oz bottle at my local grocery outlet for $7.99 and it would normally be around $17 bucks. I instantly loved the feel of the gel and the citrus-mint smell. My skin feels refreshed and was left with a slightly cool tingle. I try to pick up several of their products at once when I can, so I also bought a bottle of their Chamomile and Hibiscus Shampoo (unfortunately I think they are discontinuing this one). It also had a pleasantly fresh smell & cleaned my hair so good. I usually have an issue with natural shampoos not removing oils and build up, but this one was extremely effective. I give both products from EO a raving 5 stars.

No comments: